Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oops!

Well, this past weekend we all traveled to Atlanta where we spent Thursday together exploring the city a little. We saw the beautiful Georgia Aquarium (the worlds largest!) and walked in the parks downtown. I had hoped to post some of the adorable pictures from the trip, but as fate would have it, the camera was accidentally dropped and has not worked since. Bummer! Shawn traveled to a men's ministry conference on Friday while Amelia and I stayed with her Aunt Aileen and Uncle Jeff. She had a blast following around their pet chihuahua (who can't stand her) and playing hockey with her Uncle Jeff using a stuffed puck. She was quite a good little girl. So, I may be able to get the pictures (pre-drop) off the camera disk and post some but I am not sure when we will be getting a new camera to take any new pictures. Hope it will not be too long! Love to all, The Tildens

No comments: