Well, Amelia is so busy in her new kitchen she has no time to chat. So, you will have to settle for me, Audra. I bought her a Fisher Price kitchen last week and it has been the hit of the century. The first day that I brought it home she played with it for 2 hours! Here are some pictures (before the haircut...hence the wild woman look :)). She will mix and pour, wash dishes, take things in and out of the oven (with the mitt of course) all while talking on the cell phone. I wonder where she got that from?? She is a multi-tasker like her mom. She is growing up right before our eyes. She still has not begun talking in the spoken word but she has an amazing talent for sign language. Shawn and I have been using basic "baby signs" with her for a long time but recently she has begun communicating all of her basic needs consistently through sign language. She signs "more," "all-done," "eat," "milk," "paci(fier)," and "night-night." The last 2 are amazing because she made the signs up herself. She blows kisses when she wants to take a nap or go to bed at night and she made up a sign all her own for her pacifier. Amazing! She also had her 15 month Dr. appt and she is keeping up with her 95th percentile. She weighed in at 25 lbs (eek) and is 32.5" tall.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
The Master Chef
Well, Amelia is so busy in her new kitchen she has no time to chat. So, you will have to settle for me, Audra. I bought her a Fisher Price kitchen last week and it has been the hit of the century. The first day that I brought it home she played with it for 2 hours! Here are some pictures (before the haircut...hence the wild woman look :)). She will mix and pour, wash dishes, take things in and out of the oven (with the mitt of course) all while talking on the cell phone. I wonder where she got that from?? She is a multi-tasker like her mom. She is growing up right before our eyes. She still has not begun talking in the spoken word but she has an amazing talent for sign language. Shawn and I have been using basic "baby signs" with her for a long time but recently she has begun communicating all of her basic needs consistently through sign language. She signs "more," "all-done," "eat," "milk," "paci(fier)," and "night-night." The last 2 are amazing because she made the signs up herself. She blows kisses when she wants to take a nap or go to bed at night and she made up a sign all her own for her pacifier. Amazing! She also had her 15 month Dr. appt and she is keeping up with her 95th percentile. She weighed in at 25 lbs (eek) and is 32.5" tall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment