
We went to one of our new fav places today...
The Monkey's Treehouse. You have to check this link out. It is an amazing indoor playplace for young children and it is so well planned. Amelia just takes off and leaves mom behind to sip some coffee with her friends. Sigh...so nice!! In fact, Amelia is so worn out that she is sleeping at 5pm. So, I have taken the liberty of writing this post for her. Here are some adorable pictures of Amelia playing in the sandbox, th

e kitchen and with the big dollhouse.

She is getting SO BIG! She is an amazing communicator without using a single verbal word. You will see in the picture with the washer/dryer. I think the caption is "I put the clothes in...now what does this thing do?" She now signs for 'banana', 'bath', 'what?'/'I don't know'...probably more that she has made up herself and I haven't even figured out. She has an incredible career beginning already in interpretation for the deaf someday. Well, before she wakes up I am going to start dinner. If you can't find us at home...look for us at the treehouse!!

2 comments:
she is darling
You are my savior! We have been searching high & low for a place like this for Lincoln. The only place we have been able to find is JumpZone. We plan on going to this place this week. Lincoln doesn't have school because of Spring Break, so it will work out great. Maybe we'll see you & Amelia there! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment