Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


I love fireworks! (Here is a picture of me with my Aunt Angie taking in the show). I am a wild and crazy gal and I laugh in the face of loud noises and bright lights :) From the first firwork that I saw I was clapping and saying "Yay!" until the end. When there was a break I quickly wanted to know "where'd they go?" and was looking around for more. Mommy even said that when we pulled into the driveway at home at 10:30pm (after I had fallen asleep in the car) I groggily started clapping and saying "Yay!" when I heard some fireworks on my street. This only happens once a year? Man, am I bummed :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for replying about the quilt - I didn't know Angie was so talented! You are so blessed to have such a sweet friend, along with such a precious daughter!

Thanks again!

Lauren