Saturday, August 16, 2008

Potty update!

Well, I thought I would give you an update and a glimpse of what it has looked like around our house this week. Amelia is doing great with using the potty! We have had a few accidents here and there but she is using the potty 99% of the time. She has no problem using the "little potty" or any big potty in public. I am amazed and feel very blessed that she initiated this transition well before the new baby arrives. 
And, for those of you keeping track I am 19 weeks pregnant! I can't believe we are just a week from half way :) We have an ultrasound scheduled for August 26th so stay tuned for exciting news and keep us in your prayers that everything is healthy and strong!
Audra

3 comments:

Jessica Turner said...

So excited for you Audra... praying for next weeks ultrasound. xoxo

pylant clan said...

Wow! That is incredible. She is a smart cookie. You are adorable pregnant. I never looked that good! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes.

MelissaSnider said...

Half-way?! Wow! How big is your baby now? I cant wait.