Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She's Here!!!!

Shawn and Audra welcomed their beautiful daughter (and yes, I can say that because I am her best friend and I am completely unbiased) Aliza Noelle at 10:25 p.m. tonight. She weighed 8 pounds and almost 6 ounces, and she is so precious. We are trying to figure out who she looks like:) She is having her first bath right now and daddy is with her taking pictures. I just wanted to give you all a quick update, and Audra will be back soon with more details!!!!! Thank you for your prayers....
Angie

30 comments:

theraven4god said...

Audra & Shawn, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and God bless you all 4! I look forward to seeing you again and meeting the newest family member when I'm there in the spring to welcome Kaelyn!!!

Ellie said...

Audra and Shawn,
She is absolutely beautiful. You don't know me, but I know of you from Angie's great blog. My warmest congratulations, and I hope that Amelia loves being a big sister! She's about the age I was when my brother was born, and it was great. Congrats again!

Melissa Stover said...

congratulations!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!! I just read Angie's Twitter update and thought I would come share my joy for you! I will be showering your family with prayers for the next few weeks. Many blessings for you all!

Crystal said...

Congrats! I love the name!

"A Sunday of Angie's", Crystal

Lindsey Ball said...

Congratulations to the Tilden Family! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I know Amelia is ready to be a big sister and she will do a wonderful job! Congrats again :)

Jess :) said...

Congratulations, Audra and Shawn!! I'm so excited for you both! I kept checking Ang's blog, as well, but she hasn't posted anything...except for on your blog!!

Blessings to each one of you!

Jess :)

Lauren said...

YAY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Aliza is precious!!!!!!! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations on the birth of little Aliza. I saw she was born on Angie's site (Twitter updates) and was so happy for you! So happy for all of you!

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Welcome Aliza Noelle!

Momma P said...

Congratulations Shawn and Audra! I saw her picture on Angie's blog and she is beautiful!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on finally getting to meet your beautiful Aliza (I'm certain she's beautiful, just because she's herself!)! We are excited for you to enjoy your both of your daughters and for Amelia to enjoy sisterhood! Please let us know if you need ANYTHING!
Luv to the whole fam,
~The Castos

Cassie said...

Shawn & Audra! You don't know me, but I read Angie's blog and found your blog through her. Your precious little girl is ADORABLE!!!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am 5 weeks pregant, and I can't wait!!!!!! Hope all are well.

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!!!

Welcome to the world, baby Aliza!!

Aimee' said...

Congrats!!!

Hailey said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I saw Angie's twitpic.

Melody said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful, wonderful blessing!

Katy said...

Congrats on a wonderful baby! Thanks so much for sharing. What a blessing.

~Kate

Lola said...

Congratulations. I saw the pictures on Angie's blog. She's beautiful!

Lola said...

Congratulations. I saw the pictures on Angie's blog. She's beautiful!

Pam said...

Congratulations everyone! I read Angie's Twitter last night and went to bed praying for a quick delivery. What did you get? A quick delivery. God is great, isn't he?!

So happy to see that Aliza made it into this world happy and healthy. Beautiful pictures from Angie's blog. I know y'all are glad she's finally here. Enjoy that precious babe!

One of Angie's Sundays,
Pam

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AUDRA AND SHAWN!! :) OH AND AMELIA!! :) I am sooo happy for ya'll! I can't wait to "meet" her with more pictures!

Love, Dani

Susan said...

Congratulations, Audra and Shawn! She is so adorable. :)

Paige said...

Yeah!!!! So precious!!!! Congrats to the now four member family!!!

Kelli :) said...

Audra, Shawn, Amelia, CONGRATULATIONS! She's a beautiful baby girl!

Baby be Blessed said...

YAY...Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family!

~Tina

Cori said...

Congratulations Audra, Shawn, & Amelia! She's beautiful!

Julie Lynn said...

Congratulation! You don't know me, but I stalk your blog every day! She is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on becoming wonderful parents aagin. More importantly, Amelia is a big sister!