Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone is having a day full of love. We have a had a fun family day going to the park and eating yummy bagels at Panera (Amelia's favorite with veggie cream cheese). The park was a little windy (hence the hoods) but we had some fun anyway. And, as a great Valentine present to her mommy and daddy, Aliza started smiling today! Out of the blue she is smiling like crazy when you talk to her. I have yet to get a good snapshot of her lovely grin but keep watching and I will post one soon :) I can't believe she is almost 5 weeks old! I guess she was worn out by her day o' fun...



1 comment:

Katy said...

Very cute pix. It looks downright cold! But looks like fun too!

You're right - it doesn't seem like that long ago that Angie sent us all over here to await the big news!

Congrats on 5 weeks and a special day out!

~Kate