I cannot believe that Aliza is ONE already! Where did the year go? We did not have a formal gathering for her birthday which ended up being a blessing because Amelia has been sick and not a very happy girl. But, we DID make cherry cupcakes with cherry frosting and let the girl dig in. She enjoyed being sung to and LOVED her cupcake. I am not surprised because this girl can eat Amelia under the table...and sometimes her momma as well. Enjoy some sweet pics!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Aliza!
I cannot believe that Aliza is ONE already! Where did the year go? We did not have a formal gathering for her birthday which ended up being a blessing because Amelia has been sick and not a very happy girl. But, we DID make cherry cupcakes with cherry frosting and let the girl dig in. She enjoyed being sung to and LOVED her cupcake. I am not surprised because this girl can eat Amelia under the table...and sometimes her momma as well. Enjoy some sweet pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a cutie! I am so curious to know how you pronounce Aliza? Is it with a long i sound - like Liza Minnelli's name?
I love the name, but it seems like some people may pronounce it differently then others? Anyway, it is a baby name I have been pondering!
Thanks for your reply, I "popped" over here so you would know I got it! I have not been doing well on my blog journal lately!
I really love kind of "old fashioned" feminine names, but some of them are becoming more "popular", which I want to avoid! You did well!
Again, thanks!
Post a Comment