Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Budding New Artist

This is a beautiful drawing by my little Aliza.
And this one too!
Apparantly she not only takes after her mommy becasue she likes to draw, but she REALLY loves to do wall murals.
I am not kidding...these are ALL over our house. Amelia never did this and I am not sure how to handle it.  I have hidden all forms of writing utensils.  Crayons, markers, pens.  SHE WILL FIND THEM.  We must have hidden drawing items everywhere in this house because if she is quiet in  the house...SHE'S DRAWING!  On the TV, the walls, the doors, the fridge...the list goes on and on.  Here's hoping that magic eraser really is magic!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

audra.
please take a picture with her in front of her handiwork. one day she might be some fancy art director and this will be priceless. one day.

in the meantime, all i can say is OMG.... i drew on the walls as a kid—it's just fun to have a canvas that's so open but she has taken it to a new level.

i'm kind of impressed, audra. she went for it. she really went for it.

x,
amy

Daeon White said...

oh. my. gosh.

Amy said...

I came over from Angie's blog.

If the Mr. Clean eraser doesn't work, make a paste of baking soda and water and rub it on the wall with a rag. It works great!