 |
| Cutty's Campground |
While our first camping trip was a success, I couldn't help but remain a little sad that Aliza did not get to enjoy it because she was so sick and cranky. The girl is such a free and independent spirit that I was really looking forward to seeing her out in nature where she could run wild and enjoy getting dirty...and then she stayed on my lap for an entire 24 hour period. So, I was SO excited when some friends invited us to join them on an annual camping trip! And this time there were about 13 other kids going along to heighten the fun :) Along with the fun company we also apparantly took along a gourmet chef who managed to cook chicken and beef fajitas and a fish fry in the woods. I can't even explain the spread of food that we had. It was more than I could do in my own kitchen and it was delicious! The kids had a blast, we had a blast, the weather was amazing and I think we all officially LOVE Colorado camping. Warm days, cool nights and amazing scenery. I'm sold!
 |
| the girls played in the creek all afternoon despite the fact that it was ICE cold |
 |
| Aliza and her new best friend Maggie the white lab. I honestly think she rarely left her side all weekend. |
 |
| go camping with a bunch of crafty men and they will rig a swing in a tree :) |
 |
| seriously. loved. this. dog. |
 |
| this is what happens when citronella meets fire. who knew? |
 |
| Amelia helping daddy cut some wood for the fire |
No comments:
Post a Comment