We recently drove to Hickory, North Carolina to visit some friends of my mom's, Auntie Andrea & Uncle Stuart. They have a little boy, Aidan, who is 20 months old (I was born 3 days before his first birthday) and 2 dogs, Bella and Ralph. Bella the beagle was not so fond of me, however, Ralph and I became quick buds. It was a 6 hour car ride (that took about 8 with some stops) but I did a great job. We stopped in Knoxville on the way home and played at the play place in the mall until I was good and worn out enough to make the rest of the ride. Here are some of my favorite photos of my new friends.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Trip to Hickory, NC
We recently drove to Hickory, North Carolina to visit some friends of my mom's, Auntie Andrea & Uncle Stuart. They have a little boy, Aidan, who is 20 months old (I was born 3 days before his first birthday) and 2 dogs, Bella and Ralph. Bella the beagle was not so fond of me, however, Ralph and I became quick buds. It was a 6 hour car ride (that took about 8 with some stops) but I did a great job. We stopped in Knoxville on the way home and played at the play place in the mall until I was good and worn out enough to make the rest of the ride. Here are some of my favorite photos of my new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment