Sunday, July 29, 2007

Amelia Goes Camping!


I went camping for the 2nd time. This time with my mommy, daddy, and their friends the Gustafson's (Tim, Janice & their baby Rachel who is 1 month younger than me). The first time (about a month ago) I did alright, but did not really like sleeping away from my bed. This time I loved it! We stayed at Cheatham Dam and I went swimming in the river, played with my friend Rachel and slept like a champ in my Pack-N-Play in the tent. I even took an almost 2 hour nap in the tent on Saturday morning! Our campsite was right on the water and had great shade. It rained a couple of times in the night but I didn't even notice. It stayed nice and warm all night long. The campground had swings and I love to swing :) Here are some pictures of daddy pushing me on the swings.


No comments: