

Now that the weather is starting to cool off just a little we are able to go outside and do more things. We have a little playground right behind our house and I LOVE to go there and walk around. The last 2 days I have spent an hour just walking around and laughing at the birdies. I like to try and climb the slide (about half way every time) and then mommy helps me to the top and I like to slide down. Of course, swinging is still a favorite activity. I am becoming so independent and feel like such a big girl! Here are some pictures at the park.

Today we went to the zoo again...I really like looking at the animals now. I never really noticed them before, but they are pretty fun to watch! For those of you who are out of town, mommy is having my birthday party at the zoo on October the 6th. Of course we would love to have all of you here, but understand it is hard to travel. Don't worry, we will post some great pictures for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment