Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Mom and Dad took me back to the fountains! Brandy, a friend from Clarksville, came to visit with us for the day and after church we went to the farmers market and walked around the Bicentennial mall state park. Here are some pictures of me with some of the other monuments. There is a cool fountain that looks like a globe and it is suspended in water so it continuously rotates. I also had fun walking in the center of the circle of bells. Every fifteen minutes or so songs play from the bells at the tops of each of the pillars you will see. I am so proud of my walking skills and am practicing more and more. Can't wait till you all can see in person!


1 comment:

Randy.Q said...

You have a beautiful family. Your daugther looks amazing. Love the pictures. I wish you all well.

Randy