Well, mom and dad decided that they could not live without a camera for very long with a daughter as cute as me :) So, they have finally purchased a new one. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at grandma & papa Lewis' with great-grandma, Aunt Allie & Uncle Jeff. We ate lots of turkey, ham and goodies and played games. I stole the show and made everyone smile. Here are a few pictures of the weekend. I also went to the flea market and Aunt Allie bought me a new sweater and mommy bought me a new rocking chair. It is my favorite! I like to sit and
rock and read my books. By the way, that is our Christmas tree in the background. I love to look at the ornaments up close but I am very good about not touching them or pulling them off the tree. We miss everyone who is not here with us. Hope you enjoy these pictures. Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for all of our friends and family!




No comments:
Post a Comment