Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Traveling again!

The first weekend in December mommy and daddy took me to Columbus, OH to visit with some of mommy's college friends. They all have kids now so I had a blast playing with Katy who is 10 mos and Zach who is almost 2. Here is a picture of Zach and I reading our books. I have been getting so big and tall and when I stood on the scale the other day it said that I weigh 25 pounds! I am getting very smart and listen to what mommy asks me to do. I like to do wooden puzzles, play with my play vacuum and do anything that mommy does (sweep the floor, play with dishes, throw things away in the trash can!). Here is a picture of me in my new play place in the stove drawer. I can make anything fun:) Miss you all!

No comments: