Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Excitement!

Oops...it has been a few weeks since our last post. We have just been keeping busy and enjoying some summer weather. Here are some of my favorite moments in the last few weeks. I have been playing in the yard with the sprinkler and hose, I had my friend Ransom over and got rides in the wheelbarrow :),I love to walk our dog Pico (& take this job very seriously), I have been to the pool for the first time this season and I have even helped mommy clean the kitchen floors. So, now you understand why we have been too busy to post. After a hard day at play sometimes I rest with my daddy. Hope you are enjoying your summer wherever you are!

3 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Love that picture where she's napping with her daddy! And I remember how fun wheel barrow rides were, too! Your blog is lovely - just wanted to say hi!

katylinvw said...

okay - a) your family is adorable, b) i feel like i know you through reading angie's blog and c) i surf my little patootie over here to find that we are blog matchies! yep, i use the same template that you do (i know, it's pretty amazing, lol :>)

now that you're thinking "who is this crazy blog stalker" . . . i'm not i promise, you're just the first person i've ever seen using that template, too! :)

pylant clan said...

hey audra,
this is ginny, your internship buddy from vandy. i just found your blog. a friend of mine had a link to your friend angie's (what an incredible story by the way.) i have sat in this den and wept and felt her pain as a mother while my two girls slept. what a testimony to you to have a namesake. i love reading your stories and amelia is absolutely beautiful!