Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bye, Bye Beach

We had such a great time on my very first vacation to the beach. On the way there we shortened the drive by stopping half way in Birmingham, AL. We went to the zoo there and had a great time. Then we drove on to Sandestin, FL and I really enjoyed playing in the sand, smashing sand castles, chasing the seagulls, splashing in the pool, playing putt-putt and eating in restaurants...well not really eating in restaurants. I need to work on that a little. Here are some pics to share!







5 comments:

Melonie said...

I came across your blog through Bring the Rain. Amelia is adorable! Looks like you guys were in our neck of the woods on your vacation...I recognize the Emerald Coast! :) What sweet pictures!

Jenny G said...

I stumbled across your blog tonight from Bring the Rain. I immediately recognized the zoo, I am in Birmingham!! Small world!

Jennifer said...

Hi there,
I also found your blog though Bring the Rain. Blogging has become something that has allowed me to relax when my twins are napping. I should be cleaning and doing things around the house, but that does not always happen. WOW! I love the beach pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. We recently moved to Huntsville and can't wait to visit the ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystyna81 said...

Hello..typing with BOTH kids in the desk chair with me so forgive the typos!

Congrats on the baby girl - very exciting!!

PS - I just bought Arianna that same dress...

Kelli said...

Hey friend,
I didn't know you had a blog! (I saw it on Bring the Rain as well.) Amelia is precious, and I am so excited about your newest baby girl as well! Hope the pregnancy has gone well. Have a good week!

Kelli