Sunday, March 22, 2009

10 weeks?!?


Where did the time go? I meant to update you on Aliza's 8 week pediatrician appt. She is a VERY tall girl :) Is anyone surprised? She was 11 lbs. 12 oz and 23 3/4 inches tall. That puts her in the 90th percentile for height. We are just loving her social personality. She is happy whenever someone is tlaking to her! She doesn't need much :) We have been braving illness with Amelia this week...fever, coughing, whining and crying :) The worst is over I think. This is the first day without fever in 4 days. Yeah God! So, I have a chance to update while Shawn is outside enjoying the beautiful weather by finishing the painting of the trim on our house (and Amelia is helping if you can believe it...I mean ACTUALLY helping). I hope that our green house doesn't end up yellow like the trim. Shawn can be braver than I am when it comes to including her in tasks. Here is a pic of Aliza from today. She is 10 weeks tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hall Family in MD said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting.