Friday, March 6, 2009

My Sweet Amelia

Amelia is really taking a liking to the role of big sister. She does something new everyday that just makes me smile. Yesterday I heard her talking while I was in another room and took a peek to see what she was doing. She was reading "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" to Aliza. And Aliza just loves it. She smiles at Amelia everytime she is in the room! It is so great to see the bonds of sisterhood form in such small humans :) She has also been known to share her toys and hold hold her cell phone up to Aliza's ear and say "you wanna talk?" I love it!

And here are those blue eyes...Aliza is 7 weeks!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What a good big sister! Your girls are precious!

Chris said...

I love reading your blog because I'm able to get a picture of what it'll be like when I have another child with my son. I'm so nervous and your blog makes me feel at ease and know that everything will be okay.

Lauren said...

They are TOO precious!!!! :O)

Unknown said...

They look so adorable! X.