Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Miracle :)

We took the girls to see Santa last night. Which if anyone remembers was quite a fiasco last year with me 9 months pregnant and Amelia being who she is. But, she really wanted to see him and tell him that she wanted a watch. Yes, a watch. That is a new one for me and I guess I need to go and get one now :) So, I heard about Bass Pro Shop offering free Santa pictures...and it was GREAT! They even let me take my own pictures even though I wasn't buying theirs. And, Amelia did great! She stood with me and stared at Santa for about 20 minutes while Shawn kept our place in line and talked the whole time about what she was going to tell him. When we were the next in line she wouldn't let me put her down and I got a little nervous. But, when we arrived at Santa this is what happened...

This is such a picture of their personalities. Aliza cried for about 3 seconds and then just kept checking him out...and Amelia FROZE and would not move a muscle or look at Santa for even a second. But, no tears! She of course did not tell him that she wanted a watch, so momma did. Then when we got to the car she kept asking me if I was sure I had told him what she wanted. I think she was a little confused as to why she did not get the watch right there. It was a successful visit and another great memory :)

No comments: