
As you can see, Aliza LOVES to have her picture taken. Amelia DOES NOT. This was consistently the typical face that she made at the camera when I attempted to take pictures of her...

Until she saw that picture. For some reason after I snapped this shot I asked her if she wanted to see what that face looks like that she always makes. After she saw it she said "that face looks mad!" and she has not made that face since for the camera :) Here is my new camera hog...
I love this new side of pictures! We even got a Christmas photo with a smile...on the 1st try!




4 comments:
Both your girls are simply gorgeous with stunning smiles and beautifully bright eyes! How great that you're getting grins from both now!
Just beautiful!!!!! :)
Those pictures are incredible!! Your girls are beautiful.
What beautiful girls with beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment