Monday, March 15, 2010

My new hobby...

I recently learned to sew. I really enjoy it and was fortunate enough to receive my mom's old machine. However, it may not have been such a wise hobby to undertake with 2 girls. Because I can't stop making cute clothing for them. They are going to have more cute dresses and skirts than there are days in the summer :) But, I am having fun and hopefully it will inspire them to someday be creative as well! Here is one of my favorites...

Look at those curls :) her hair is finally growing!


Hopefully I will make Amelia a shirt soon to match as well. I haven't been able to find a plain white shirt in her size. I have made reversible dresses and a ruffle apron...my next project is some ruffle pants with a top :) Can't wait to share it!

4 comments:

Daeon White said...

Could you please throw a little creative love my way??!!? I mean really. When God was passing around creative talent I must have been in the bathroom.

Aileen said...

Look at Aliza's hair - are those curls coming in?! There is something about Aliza that reminds me of Lilia. It may be her expressions. The clothes are too cute. Lilia is jealous!

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

pylant clan said...

That is amazing....I think I just paid a fortune for a skirt like that. They look adorable. I promise we are going to come to the zoo soon...now that the weather is getting nice. I would love to meet your girls.