Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!


Of course, as it always seems to happen...when we were all dressed up for Easter and looking nice...no one was cooperating for pictures. But, I did get these sweet pictures of Amelia and Aliza the other day in their dresses when I tried them on. We hope that you had as blessed a day as we did celebrating that HE IS RISEN!


3 comments:

Daeon White said...

oh how that family picture makes me laugh!! it just perfectly captures the essence of what trying to get a family shot is ~ love it!! :)

Kate Peek said...

That picture is great. The only one of the four of us from Easter Bibby acted like she was so shy and reserved and wouldn't take her head off John's shoulder when really she ran around like a wild woman all but the 30 seconds that picture was taken! You girls are so beautiful. I am about to try and email you about something else.

pylant clan said...

HAAAA!!!!!!!!!! My sister Kate must have been signed in on my computer sorry about that....the comment was from me, Ginny