Well, the time is near! I will leave for Chicago at 4 pm on Friday! From there we journey to London (where I am not sad that we will have 12 hours to do a little sight seeing :)) then we will continue on to Kampala, Uganda. I am going with an organization started by a dear friend called Sweet Sleep. You can follow our journeys (and I really hope that you will) at http://sweetsleep.blogspot.com/ This organization has an amazing ministry to orphans around the world and I can't wait to be a part of this journey to share God's love and sweet sleep :) Speaking of...I don't get much of that around here...maybe I will in Africa?
Thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement. Be back on the 21st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Been praying for you guys and the trip every morning - cannot wait to hear all about it! xoxo
Dear Audra, lifting up to the Lord you and those you'll be traveling with, those you will minister to and your families as they await your return. God be with each of you!
Post a Comment