
Well, I will not recap the whole trip as there have been wonderfully written posts on Sweet Sleep's blogsite that you can check out. But, it was amazing! I had such a wonderful time building beds and relationships with kids. I am awestruck by their simplicity in life, their authentic love for the Lord, their overwhelming joy and their love for each other and others. I hope to take my own children to a place such as Blessed Hope orphanage one day so that they may experience the same. Here are a few pics for those of you not on Facebook...enjoy!
who can resist this face?

Old beds...only a handful of foam matresses on the floor for about 90 children per room.

New bunk beds with blankets, sheets and nets!

morning assembly...check out the scenery in the background...this place was beautiful!

two of my sweet new friends, Maria & Jovia

A "thank you" for her new bed




1 comment:
you are amazing :) i smiled all over again when i saw these. love you much...
a
Post a Comment