Every year we love this tradition! And every year the kids seem to have more and more fun :) This year Amelia really loved playing in all of the children's areas. Sliding down slides, running through hay mazes, looking at sheep and cows, playing in the little country store for kids, pouring corn, riding a tire swing...you name it she loved it. Aliza was a little tired and sadly cranky. But, she did just get over a little fever this week so I will cut her some slack. I thought I would get some great pictures of them in their dresses together but I think that most of my pictures are of Amelia (who had finally decided that she likes a camera! yay!)...but there are a couple good ones in there of all :)
A super fast slide :)
The ONE picture of the girls together...right before Aliza picked up that pumpkin and through it on the ground to smash it :)
Smiles :)
I fit in the tire swing!
Playing in the "Country Store"
Playing in the Corn
Sweet Amelia
Hayridin!
And...what happened next :)
Happy pumpkin patching!














3 comments:
That last picture is SO funny! And Aliza's pulling Amelia's hair, too! (at least that's what it looks like) I have tons of meltdown pictures of the two kids I watch and don't usually post them but after reading this, maybe I should!
Audra -
You don't know me and I have never commented on your blog but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I was to hear about your dad. I am praying for you.
Read about your Dad & I am praying for your family ~ so incredibly sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment