This poor thing has been teething her molars for quite some time now. She has been a real trooper but every now and then she has a cranky morning and gets really tired. This is what happened the other morning while I took a quick phone call. I wasn't sure whether to move her or not so I defaulted to the "never wake a sleeping baby" policy. She slept here for an hour! I hope those teeth push their way through already!
| Asleep on the dining room chair... |
| Standing! |




3 comments:
Nice post.
That is precious!!!!
Soooo precious! The first time my parent's left me with my college-aged uncle they came home to find me like that on the armchair. They still talk about it. Your girls are honestly two of the prettiest children I have ever seen. We are coming up to the zoo as soon as we get out of school...I will email you to get together! They would have a great time.
Post a Comment