I can't believe that it is only the 3 week in our new home and we have already had not one but 2 different house guests! I love having people visit, in fact I would probably love having people live with me. Our fabulous friend Jen Gash has been exploring the springs with me and helping me find some local favorites. And by favorites...I of course mean places to go junkin'. The antique browsing in Colorado is not quite the same as Nashville for sure. But we have attempted the flea market, several antique places, a festival in Old city, a fabulous home made ice cream shop downtown, a local eatery, and we have hung approximately 72 pictures, mirrors, and various assorted items in different places in our house :) Stay tuned for those pics! I have also learned that I may never style my hair again do to the wind in Colorado Springs, I have already used buckets of lotion on myself and my children and I now keep tubes of chapstick everywhere for convenience...this place is D.R.Y.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to CO! :-) I've been here in the Springs for 4 years now and I'm still not used to the wind or the dryness or the snow in May. Haha. It's so different from the friendly landscape of the great South!! :-)
Post a Comment