Tea Party that is...
Today we celebrated Amelia's 5th birthday! We typically celebrate outside at a park, but she chose to have a tea party because we have never spent an October in Colorado and were not sure of the weather. I am glad we chose inside! We woke up to snow! Not just flurries, but snow that started around 7 am and lasted until 2pm and accumulated on the ground :) It was very pretty though and the girls were in heaven watching from the window. Then the sun came out at 2 and it melted. Interesting weather.
Her tea party was a hit. Nine little girls, face painting, cupcakes baked in tea cups, tea, accessories, new "tea party" dress, a pinata, crafts and screaming....lots of little girl happiness screaming :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are such a great mom!
xo
I just stumbled on your blog and I love your tea party idea! My daughter has always wanted one, but I get nervous that I won't do a good job. I love the idea of cup cakes in tea cups. Can you do them in real tea cups or did you get something special?
Cutest tea party ever.
Melanie, you can bake then right in the cups! But, you have to make sure they are oven safe. I actually found mine at the salvation army and they say oven safe on the bottom. But, I hear that most china and porcelain cups are oven safe!
Post a Comment