I cannot seem to stay on top of blogging...I have so many pictures piling up that I want to share! But, I had to get these in before too long. Here are my Halloween beauties. Amelia wanted to be a ballerina, but she wanted a full length tutu. SO, she picked out shocking pink and lavendar tulle and I went to town and she looked like a doll :) Aliza really had no preference for what she wanted to be so I took advantage of this probably being my last year to choose her costume for her. I chose Alice in Wonderland because she fits the part so well! Of course, I had to make her costume as well and appliqued the apron so my little Alice would be unmistakeable. They had school parties, trick or treating at the zoo, trick or treating with friends...and amelia just wears her tutu around for fun. We have had lots of dressing up around here. Enjoy!
 |
| boo at the zoo! |
 |
| trick or treating with friends |
 |
| I aint afraid of no cat! |
2 comments:
Adorable! Thanks for sharing pics. What kind of camera do you have? Great shots.
hello nice pictures :)
Post a Comment