I have been terrible about blogging during this pregnancy. It has been a very difficult one full of sickness, exhaustion and random pains. And, all of a sudden I am finally 3 weeks from meeting the newest Tilden! We are even more excited since we did not find out the gender this time around! I am dying to know if this is a little boy or a little girl to complete our family :) Our great friend Erin was gracious enough to share her talents and take these awesome pictures for us. I am so happy to have these memories! I do not think we have had a picture taken of the 4 of us in possibly years. Enjoy and stay tuned for the announcement of baby Tilden #3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Congratulations Audra! My guess is it's a boy. I carried all up front with my twin boys. Beautiful pictures. -Amy (Tyler) Schoenrock
Audra, Sure would like to see pictures of your newest baby! Is your family doing O.K.as I know alot of people in Colorado Springs have lost their homes. Would you please know that alot of people are praying? Blessings! janet
Dear Audra, I am waiting to see a picture of your new little one! Would you please let us know if Y'all are alright due to the fires in Colorado Springs. PLEASE tell anyone who has had a loss to to fire that I am praying for them. Blessings! Janet
congratulation for your maternity...i just want to be your friends...smile
you are so cute while you're pregnant...congrates
lagyou are so cute while you're pregnant...congrates
You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment