Yesterday we were extremely hot and sick of staying in the house. So, mommy planned a trip to the Bicentennial State Park where they have really cool fountains representing all of the rivers in TN. Well, I don't really care for geography and history...but it sure was fun to crawl through those fountains. My friends Abby, Ellie, and Kate came too. After splashing in the water we took a stroller ride across the street to the farmers market where mommy bought some fresh peaches and green tomatoes to fry (yum). I have never had an unpureed peach and it sure was a big hit! I probably ate half a peach by myself. By the way, I am starting to take steps everywhere. This walking thing is catching on fast! Here are some pictures of me, Abby and Ellie.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Fun at the Fountains...
Yesterday we were extremely hot and sick of staying in the house. So, mommy planned a trip to the Bicentennial State Park where they have really cool fountains representing all of the rivers in TN. Well, I don't really care for geography and history...but it sure was fun to crawl through those fountains. My friends Abby, Ellie, and Kate came too. After splashing in the water we took a stroller ride across the street to the farmers market where mommy bought some fresh peaches and green tomatoes to fry (yum). I have never had an unpureed peach and it sure was a big hit! I probably ate half a peach by myself. By the way, I am starting to take steps everywhere. This walking thing is catching on fast! Here are some pictures of me, Abby and Ellie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment