Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally...new colors!




Shawn and I are still in the process of details (trimwork) but the front of the house is finally painted. For those of you who are not familiar...our house was completely white. everything. the door, trim, siding. white. If you have ever seen the inside of our house you know that I love color...especially green! In fact, I can't even find a picture of the house before I painted the door green. I cannot handle lack of color :) So, we have finally given our house some character. Here is the before and after...you even get to see it in 2 different seasons :)

5 comments:

MelissaSnider said...

Love it! Our house needs a lift like that. Also, your landscape work looks amazing! Good Job.

Jessica Turner said...

LOVE the green. SOOO cute!!

Daeon White said...

I forgot to tell you yesterday how awesome your house looks! I absolutely love it!

Steph said...

I love the colors! We are restoring our 130+ year old farmhouse, which was all white too. It's also green, with cream trim, and plum accents. :)

The transformation is just incredible on your house. :)

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.