I am feeling so much better! I still have a little cough but I am sleeping well and playing well again. I wanted to let you in on my favorite thing this week. My Aunt Angie had this great contraption for her girls who have outgrown it...so now I am benefitting! It is called the learning tower and it allows me to stand at the counter with mommy while she is cooking dinner, making breakfast, doing the dishes. Let me tell you this thing is great! I have tried standing on chairs before but inevitably fall every time. I feel like such a big girl and it cuts down on my need to hang on mommy's leg and cry :) It is the first place I run to in the morning. I can even crawl in and out by myself so I feel so independent. Here are some pics of me playing in the s
ink...I mean doing dishes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She looks so big in it!!!!! I love you, Millie-May!!!! Aunt Angie
AWWWWWWWWWWW... Lucky girl with her learning tower!!
From one Audra to another, I love your blog! You have a precious, beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment