
I have been so busy since Easter I have not had a chance to tell you all about it! My Aunt Allie and Uncle Jeff came into town and Aunt Allie is starting to show her little "baby belly". I can't wait till that little girl comes out to play with me :) I had a great time going to the "eggstravaganzoo" at the Nashville zoo. They had a great easter egg hunt and I thought i

t was so fun. Mommy was worried that I would be overwhelmed by the number off people (when there are large crowds I tend to freeze), but I just hopped right in and started egg hunting! In fact, after I had plenty of eggs for myself I started sharing them with other boys and girls around me. Then, when it seemed like all the eggs were gone and the fun was about to end...I started throwing my eggs back on the ground so I could pick them up again. I am a smart girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment