| everyone can use some princess packing boxes :) |
Friday, May 6, 2011
We are moving!
Well, we have finally closed the sale of our house here in Nashville. It is very bittersweet. Shawn and I have lived here almost 7 years. We moved in 3 months after we married, remodeled the whole home ourselves, had 2 children...many, many memories here. But, we are looking forward to many new memories in Colorado Springs! We are heading out of Nashville on Monday! I still can't believe it. So, I am packing, packing, packing. And of course the girls want to contribute. So, here is their contribution. We have the most beautiful packing boxes you have ever seen! We would love your prayers as we begin this new adventure. love to all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Your pictures are gorgeous...The girls are beautiful, but the pictures themselves are amazing!!
Your blog is precious, as are your daughters. I'm going to share the songs on your playlist with my friend who has a one-year-old daughter; she'd love them. :)
May God bless & keep you in his love & care, especially during your move!
I follow Angie's blog and can't believe you are moving to Colorado Springs. We moved here 2 years ago b/c my husband took a job with Compassion Int'l. I know it a long way from Nashville but we do love it here. The nights are still a little cold so be prepared. I hope your move goes well. I will be praying for a smooth transition. Unfortunately, I will be back in NC for two weeks for a visit but if I can help in anyway, please ask. And welcome to the Springs!
Best to you! We just moved here in January (to Littleton - about an hour north of you) from PA. Very different from the East Coast. Enjoy these last few days of TREES! I am coping with the hard parts of the move as considering ourselves tourists and that this is an extra long vacation! Though, I will say that we just spent Satuday in CO Springs and it feels like such a more 'homey' town with a lot more local shops, etc than our area (lots of chains). Lots of great family things to do all over the area. My kids LOVED feeding the giraffes at the zoo. And, we had dinner with friends at Rudy's barbeque....you'll have to check it out....married to a southerner, he was all about the creamed corn and banana pudding! :)
Post a Comment