We have arrived in Colorado Springs and it was an adventure getting here to say the least. It went smoothly and the kids were great despite the occasional back seat fight. So, when I say adventure I mean things such as freak hail storms, black skies in the middle of the day, oh and snow on the ground in MAY! Well, that may not be news here to the good ole people of CO...but to a Nashville girl that is definitely news worthy and I have been whining about it ever since we arrived. It was 95 degrees in Nashville today and it SNOWED on the same day at our new home. I will get over it I promise. But, right now I am freezing. I also get altitude sickness the 1st day I am here every time we have traveled here. So, I have my typical headache and nausea. Pray for Shawn that I am feeling better tomorrow :) He probably wants me to get over myself! Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes and keep checking back to see where this adventure leads!
Love to all,
The Tildens :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
love the update :) the snow, not so much...
Don't know how I missed your update! I hope you are enjoying getting settled.
I worked with Shawn at Eagle Lake back in the day, and I live in CS. I stay at home with my two kids, and I think my daughter is close to your oldest. If you want to meet for a playdate, let me know. I'd love to meet you!
Liz
Post a Comment